Caring is a gift you can pass on to others.
Is there a Borgess employee, physician or volunteer that stands out in your mind when you think of your care at Borgess? As a patient of Borgess Health,Caring Hearts & Hands lets you give back a little of the attention you received while you were at the hospital.
Through the Caring Hearts & Hands program, you can recognize someone who has made a memorable impact on your life. Examples of care may find expression in:
- the efficiency of the friendly staff who checked you in
- the genuine smile of the nurse or therapist who brightened your days—and your spirits
- the gifted physician or provider whose skill and manner calmed your anxiety
- the considerate housekeeper who did their job almost invisibly
- the cheery transporter who wheeled you to your ride at the end of your stay
- or anyone else who provided you compassionate care
Your tribute will honor and delight your personal hero or heroine, and we’ll celebrate them, too, with a card, a lapel pin and other recognition. Your gift will help us provide treatment for the needy, buy equipment and meet a variety of other needs at Borgess Health.