BORGESS FOUNDATION SOCIETY
As we look to the future, the need for medical care will be even greater. That’s why donor gifts will be even more critical in helping to fulfill our healing mission. The Borgess Foundation will ensure that your gifts support health care services, technologies and programs which meet the greatest needs and have the most impact on the quality of care.
Your gifts make an immediate, direct impact and as good stewards of your generosity, you can expect that:
- Your gifts will directly serve the most health care important needs of our community.
- Your gifts will connect your desire to help our Borgess Healers who provide the most advanced healing in our region.
- We will share with you how your gifts make an impact for patients.
Ways You Can Give
Through a variety of giving options, any individual, corporation, foundation or organization may make a gift to the Borgess Foundation. Your gifts or bequests are welcome in the form of cash, stock, property or other assets. Other options include the following list, and we would be pleased to discuss with you how these gifts make a healing impact and provide certain tax benefits:
- Designated gifts for restricted purposes or specific projects
- Planned or deferred donations
- Multi-year donations
- Corporate matching gifts
- Appreciated securities
- Memorial or honorarium gifts
- Personal named gifts
- Our role at the Borgess Foundation is to ensure each gift makes a healing impact as we invest in training, technologies and health programs.
To make a donation today, or learn more about the Borgess Foundation, call (269) 226.8100.
DID YOU KNOW?
CONSUMER REPORTS RANKS BORGESS MEDICAL CENTER AMONG THE TOP 15 HOSPITALS IN THE U.S. FOR HEART BYPASS AND VALVE SURGERIES